We are remaining open, offering urgent care and high risk podiatry. With this in mind we are hoping to reduce stress on our medical clinics, emergency departments and hospitals.
Some of the ways you can do this is by choosing to access our expertise in the following areas:
Acute foot and ankle injuries including sprains, strains or fractures.
– We can assess your injury and refer you directly for bulk billed xrays and ultrasounds
– We have a full range of ‘moon boots’ and crutches available in clinic
– As foot and ankle experts we can advise you on acute care and rehabilitation of your injury
– Please attend your podiatrist for treatment and to help prevent infections
– All our podiatrists are trained in high risk wound care
– These are available for patients currently unable to attend the clinic.
Please consider using our services at this time instead of our health services that are currently in significant demand .
Our biggest priority, at Highett Podiatry, is keeping you and our staff healthy through this difficult time. We continue to ask that if you feel unwell or have been in contact with anyone who is unwell to refrain from visiting our clinic.
If you are unsure whether you need to attend for an appointment our friendly staff will be more than happy to assist and follow up appointments where possible via telehealth consultations.